| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miyakejima in January is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry. Some 138.3mm (5.4in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 10:27 long with an average length of 10:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Miyakejima January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Miyakejima, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Miyakejima: