| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miyakejima in April is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in April is quite sopping. A sizable 239.2mm (9.4in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Miyakejima April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Miyakejima, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Miyakejima: