| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miyakejima in May is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat soggy. A hearty 250.4mm (9.9in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 13:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Miyakejima May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Miyakejima, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Miyakejima: