| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miyakejima in February is a little cool at 9.2 °C (48.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in February is very slightly soggy. Around 172.9mm (6.8in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 10:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Miyakejima February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Miyakejima, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Miyakejima: